Monday, July 10, 2006

Paintballing

Today I offer up proof that Paintballing does not hurt:-
















Some shots are slightly 'below the frame', if you know what I mean!! I think there are are something like 25 red rings on my body. If you stare at them long enough you can see patterns!! At least i was victorious - i got that Flag from right under the stupid red teams noses and dived in the stinking, poorly-defended 'base'. Hah! In your face Red Team!! Who's laughing now!!

Right I'm off to rub more cream in....

1 Comments:

At 3:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done Jake, you won that game for the mighty Blues!
In fact that game was one of the best ones, especially when all of us were commando-crawling through the frens in formation - proper SAS style :D lol

they certainly look painful though. I think i was lucky, i only got shot in the legs mostly, oh and on my head by some knobber ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home